Includes LED indicators for Network, Active and Power
- Also BNC connections for Video In and optional Video out which enables, for example on-vessel viewing of the camera’s video locally.
GOST WATCH HD TRIGGER INPUT OPTIONS:
The GOST Watch HD system can be configured for a variety of video motion recording options.These options are configured by your Marine Electronics Dealer according to your requests. The GOST Watch HD can be set to record video clips 24/7 of every motion event that happens onboard your boat, record video motion events only when the GOST Phantom or GOST Phantom Insight HD is armed, or when there is an alarm event from the GOST Phantom or GOST Phantom Insight HD.
- ETHERNET (left) Connection to CAT5 cable from broadband modem or network to RJ-45 terminal.
- POWER (right) Plug in 12VDC transformer, supplied.
The GOST Watch HD Analog to Digital Single Channel Video Gateway (GWHD-A/DGateway) converts any analog camera into an IP camera. If the vessel already has existing analog cameras on board, one can easily tap into them and simply pass the analog signal through, not interfering with the cameras original purpose.
- Adaptive technology networking for easiest, most reliable installation: Just plug the CAT5 cable into the network switch on board and the camera will automatically adapt to the network regardless of service and modem type. The video camera will auto configure through the network to the GOST Watch HD server & website.
- High-Res. video images of 704 x 480 lines of resolution max. using advanced MPEG4 data compression
- Fast 30FPS video viewing* on the GOST Watch HD website, accessible on virtually any computer, Smart Phone or other web-enabled device in the world.
- Seamless integration into GOST Phantom or other 3rd party systems with an input trigger to prompt the transmission of video clips to the GOST Watch HD server & website. Users can send clips out as email and/or text message to their contacts when it’s activated.
- Advanced pixel-based motion detection capability.
- Video output for optional local viewing on vessels chart plotter, TV or other monitor on board, or for local distribution on all of the above, using a video modulator.
- Dynamic IP support through the GOST Watch HD server & website.
- Scalable video storage space on GOST Watch HD server & website, (50MB per device i.e. camera or IVR) for motion detection or alarm activation events in clients passwordprotected account.
- 1 Video Input, NTSC/ PAL auto detect
- 1 Video Output
- Video Compression: MPEG-4/ M-JPEG Dual Stream simultaneously
- Resolution: 4CIF, CIF, QCIF
- Max: 704 x 480 (NTSC) / 704 x 576 (PAL)
- Default: 352 x 240 (NTSC) / 352 x 288 (PAL)
- Min: 176 x 120 (NTSC) / 176 x144 (PAL)
- Frame Rate*: Up to 30 frame per second in all resolution, internet service
- Video Trigger Input
- Motion Detection: 4 Detection Areas with individual sensitivity controls
- LAN: DM9102D, 10/100BaseT, Auto-MIDX
- LED Indicators: Ready, Active, Network
- Connectors: Ethernet RJ-45, Power, Reset, Composite Video In, Composite Video out
- External Power Adapter: 12V/1A, 100~240 VAC, Switching
- Certification: CE/ FCC
- Dimensions: 90mm (W) x 30mm (H) x 140mm (L)
- Operation Environment
- Temperature: 0-40 ºC
- Humidity: 20-80% RH
* Up to 30 frame per second in all resolution, internet service dependent